Media Mixology with Pam Stewart CLASS 1
Ever look at other people’s art and wonder…what materials did they use to get that texture? What on EARTH are they using in their work?
This class is for anyone who loves exploring. It’s for anyone who paints in 2D with oils or acrylics but hasn’t really played with textured media or different new options like alcohol inks or introduced foreign elements like fabric, egg shell or …anything! No experience is required and all essential materials will be supplied! Join abstract mixed media artist and gallery owner Pamela Stewart and come create and enjoy some ‘art cocktails’ to find your favourite!
By the end of this two-session class, you will come away with two of your own mixed media works!
#of STUDENTS: 10 (suitable for ages 12 and up)
TIME: 2 classes – each 3 hours
Sunday Oct 29 & Sunday Nov 12
1-4 pm each day
- 2 x slim profile canvases (one wood one canvas) size tbd – students can upgrade to gallery depth for $25pp extra
- Options for mixed media painting including random materials, textured media, liquid media, synthetic paper, fabric and more
- Various tools for applying media (paintbrushes, palette knives, eye droppers, squeeze bottles and more)
- Art resin will be discussed and on display but not supplied/available for this class but future classes will feature art resin so stay tuned!
- Anything you would like to see integrated into a painting
- Experimental mindset!
- Clothing appropriate for messy creativity!
Registration NOW OPEN. Ticket prices INCLUDE the processing fees.Buy Tickets